When opening its doors in 1994, Global Travel International (GTI) founders Michael Gross and Randy Warren essentially pioneered the home-based Travel Agent model in the U.S. and abroad. Now, as the industry leader, GTI is uniquely positioned to help you on your path to success. When it comes to starting your own business, you want to work with a company you know you can trust and one that can help make you successful.
GTI has become firmly established as a financially solid company, winning recognition from premier publications such as New York Times
& The Wall Street Journal
and building strong relationships with major travel suppliers. By joining GTI, you can focus on selling travel and building your business without the burden or cost of a traditional storefront agency, and have the support and guidance from the best of the best. Whether full-time or part-time, experienced or beginner, GTI supports its members and helps them earn significant income and travel for less. Check out the facts:
- GTI was co-founded in 1994 by Randall J. Warren, chairman and CEO, and Michael A. Gross, president and CEO.
- GTI is a privately owned, Orlando, Florida-based travel company.
- GTI has surpassed $125 million in annual sales.
- GTI provides all of the necessary resources for anyone to become an independent travel agent, from people looking for part-time work that provides flexibility and extra income to full-time agents formerly with bricks and mortar travel agencies.
- GTI offers personalized service, opportunities for consumers to earn income by booking travel for their friends, family and business associates and steep travel discounts.
- GTI offers the highest commissions and referral bonuses.
- GTI specializes in cruises, vacation packages, business travel, group and incentive trips and more.
- GTI has tens of thousands of Independent Travel Agents in 50 states and 85 countries.
- GTI invests significantly in technology and provides all the necessary resources to ensure its members are successful.