NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING
Contest void where prohibited.
1. Contest Terms: The Promotion Period (“Promotion Period”) begins at the start of the Promotion Period and ends on May 19, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. E.D.T.
2. Eligibility: Entrants must be twenty-five (25) years of age or older by the contest entry date and be a legal resident of the continental United States. Employees of Global Travel International Inc. (herein after “Global Travel”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and their immediate families are NOT eligible to participate in this contest.
4. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize consisting of 5,000 Delta SkyMiles will be awarded. Prize cost may not exceed GTI’s approximate value of $.015 per mile. A voucher for the prize will be awarded within 10 business days from the date GTI receives the winner’s signed affidavit, though it may take up to 30 days or less as require by certain state laws from the date of the voucher is received back from the winner to add the Delta SkyMiles to the winner’s account. Prize is non-transferrable, cannot be cased or sold, nor are substitutions allowed. Global Travel International Inc shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use of the prize. For GTI to award prize, winner must be a Delta SkyMiles member or GTI will award the equivalent. GTI reserves the right to substitute the prize with an award of equal or greater value.
5. Prize Draw: Winner will be selected from all completed valid entries in a random drawing. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Drawings will be held at the offices of Global Travel International Inc. within seven (7) days of contest expiration period and announced within 14 days of the drawing. Winner will be notified by email. Winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within 14 days of the notification as winner, or an alternative winner will be selected by random drawing of remaining entrants. Winner agrees to allow the use of his/her name, company name, city and state of residence, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade promotion without compensation or further limitation. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries and are estimated at 1:1,000 per Promotion Period.
6. Winners List: Global Travel International Inc. will attempt to post contest winners to the website within thirty (30) days of the Promotion Period closing date. To obtain a winner’s list, please contact us at Global Travel International Inc., Marketing Department, 1060 Maitland Center Commons, Suite 305, Maitland, FL 32751.
7. Conditions: By entering the Promotion, each Entrant agrees to these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. The entrant agrees that the Global Travel International Inc. may use the Entrant’s name, member ID, and picture for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. THE ENTRANT ALSO AGREES THAT GLOBAL TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL INC., ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL OF GLOBAL TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL INC’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Entrant agrees that no warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose, have been made. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
8. Other: In the event of a dispute, all entries received will be considered to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address as on record at the time of contest ending. The “authorized account holder” is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A winner may be requested to provide Global Travel International Inc. with proof that the winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry along with proof of personal identification. Void where prohibited by law, and all federal, state and local laws and taxes apply and are the responsibility of the winner. Global Travel International Inc. will not be responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries, corrupted entries, or technical failures regardless of the medium used to send. Any attempts to circumvent stated entry procedures or policies shall result in immediate disqualification.
9. Severability: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
10. Contest Disclaimer: Global Travel International Inc. reserves the right to make revisions to, cancel or suspend this contest for any reason including but not limited to a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Global Travel International Inc. which affects the administration or security of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Global Travel International Inc. will aim to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
11. Governing Law : This contest will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law principles. 12. Arbitration: PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
A. Most concerns can be resolved quickly by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that Global Travel cannot resolve your concern, binding arbitration through the following procedures shall be your sole and exclusive remedy. Any arbitration under this Agreement will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted.
B. Pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, Global Travel and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. It includes, but is not limited to, claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, regardless of legal theory, including, but not limited to, claims relating to advertising and claims relating to any and all use of the Global Travel’s website, whether brought during or after the term of this Agreement. References to “Global Travel,” “you,” and “us” include our respective corporate subsidiaries and parents, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, directors, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services under this Agreement or prior agreements between us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may bring an individual action in small claims court. You agree that, by entering into this Agreement, you and Global Travel are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This Section shall survive termination of this Agreement.
C. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”). The Notice to Global Travel shall be addressed to Global Travel International, 1060 Maitland Center Commons, Suite 305, Maitland, FL 32751, Attention: Marketing Department (“Notice Address”). The Notice to you shall be addressed to any such addresses as you may have provided Global Travel in connection with your sweepstakes registration. The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). If Global Travel and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Global Travel may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by Global Travel or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or Global Travel is entitled.
D. The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by this Agreement, and will be administered by the AAA. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement and must issue a written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which an award is based. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that issues relating to the scope and enforceability of the arbitration provisions in this Section are for a court to decide. Unless Global Travel and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your home address, as provided in your registration. If your claim is for $10,000 or less, we agree that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If you prevail at arbitration, the arbitrator may award you reimbursement of the filing, administration and arbitrator fees you incurred, as well as reimbursement of any reasonable attorneys’ fees you incurred.
E. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. YOU AND GLOBAL TRAVELAGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Global Travel agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void.