NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION.
1. Contest Terms: Contest commences at 12:00:00 p.m. (eastern time) Thursday, December 05, 2019 and closes at 11:59:59 p.m. (eastern time) Sunday, January 05, 2019. This promotion is in not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to GlobalTravel.com. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
2. Eligibility: Entrants must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older by the contest entry date and be a legal resident of the continental United States. Employees of GlobalTravel.com, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and their immediate families are NOT eligible to participate in this contest.
4. Grand Prize: A Mexico Resort Getaway trip for two (2). “Trip” is defined as round trip airfare (up to $350 per ticket) and resort accommodations to a single Mexico destination. A “Booking” will be defined as a non-refundable transaction for a single trip, which will include resort accommodations to one of the provided Mexico destinations and round-trip airfare (up to $350 per ticket). Mexico destinations are Riviera Maya, Acapulco, Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Puerto Penasco. Ground transportation from the airport to the resort is provided complimentary in the following destinations – Riviera Maya and Nuevo Vallarta. Travel must be booked within 6 months of the award date and travel must be completed within one (1) year of the award date. State issued identification such as a valid Driver’s License and a valid Passport will be required to travel to Mexico.
5. Winner: There will be one (1) unique random drawing to award one (1) Grand Prize winner. Entry in the Contest does not constitute entry into any other promotion or Contest. By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these rules, the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and/or the Administrator whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects and not subject to further review in any forum. Prize is non-transferrable, cannot be cased or sold, nor are substitutions allowed. GlobalTravel.com shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use of the prize.
6. Prize: Only the prize listed below will be awarded to the sole Grand Prize winner of the Contest. Total approximate retail value of Grand Prize: $2,500 USD. The Winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value of the prize. GlobalTravel.com will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prizes, tickets or passes. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable, and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein, in GlobalTravel.com’s sole discretion. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. GlobalTravel.com reserves the right to substitute a particular prize for one of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for any and all related costs including but not limited to: Meals and Drinks, Resort Fee, transportation from the resort to the airport, local taxes, incidentals and any other incurred costs, while on vacation.
7. Prize Draw: Winner will be selected from all completed valid entries in a random drawing. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Drawings will be held at the offices of GlobalTravel.com within seven (7) days of contest expiration period and announced within 14 days of the drawing. Winner’s name will be posted on the official GlobalTravel.com Facebook Company Page. Winner will be notified by telephone, Facebook messenger and/or email. Winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within 14 days of the notification as winner, or an alternative winner will be selected by random drawing of remaining entrants. Winner agrees to allow the use of his/her name, company name, city and state of residence, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade promotion without compensation or further limitation. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries and are estimated at 1:1,000 per Promotion Period.
8. Fraud: Reservation of Rights. GlobalTravel.com reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify this Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factors impair the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by GlobalTravel.com in its sole discretion. If terminated, GlobalTravel.com may, in its sole discretion, determine winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by GlobalTravel.com. GlobalTravel.com, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or (c) acting in an dishonest, fraudulent, unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, and to void all associated entries. The preceding remedy in no way precludes GlobalTravel.com from taking legal or other actions against such individuals so as to protect its rights. GlobalTravel.com’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance does not constitute the waiver of such provision.
9. Winners List: GlobalTravel.com will attempt to post contest winners to the company Facebook page within thirty (30) days of the Promotion Period closing date. To obtain a winner’s list, please contact us at GlobalTravel.com, Marketing Department, 1060 Maitland Center Commons, Suite 340, Maitland, FL 32751
10. Conditions: By entering the Promotion, each Entrant agrees to these Official Rules and decisions of the GlobalTravel.com, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. The entrant agrees that the GlobalTravel.com may use the Entrant’s name, member ID, and picture for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. THE ENTRANT ALSO AGREES THAT GLOBALTRAVEL.COM, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL OF GLOBALTRAVEL.COM’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Entrant agrees that no warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose, have been made. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
11. Release and Indemnity: By participating, Entrant hereby releases the Released Parties, and agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold the Released Parties, and the other persons and entities involved in the development, production, and/or administration of the Contest, harmless, from any and all liability for losses, harm, damage, injury, costs, fees, and expenses, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, arising from participating in the Contest, any Contest-related activity, and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize, and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
12. Other: In the event of a dispute, all entries received will be considered to be made by the authorized Facebook account holder as on record at the time of contest ending. The “authorized account holder” is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook account. A winner may be requested to provide GlobalTravel.com with proof that the winner is the authorized Facebook account holder associated with the winning entry along with proof of personal identification. Void where prohibited by law, and all federal, state and local laws and taxes apply and are the responsibility of the winner. GlobalTravel.com will not be responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries, corrupted entries, or technical failures regardless of the medium used to send. Any attempts to circumvent stated entry procedures or policies shall result in immediate disqualification.
13. Severability: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
14. Contest Disclaimer: GlobalTravel.com reserves the right to make revisions to, cancel or suspend this contest for any reason including but not limited to a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of GlobalTravel.com which affects the administration or security of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, GlobalTravel.com will aim to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
15. Governing Law / Arbitration: This contest will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law principles. All Disputes Shall be Settled by Arbitration. In the event of a dispute between you and GlobalTravel.com, you and GlobalTravel.com agree that a prompt and fair resolution, without the time and expense of formal court proceedings, would be in both parties mutual interests. All disputes shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration to be conducted in Orange County, Florida, or a location closest to Orange County, Florida if no such location for the chosen arbitration body exists there. MANDATORY ARBITRATION REPLACES THE RIGHT OF EITHER PARTY TO GO TO COURT AND DEMAND A JURY TRIAL. The party filing the arbitration must choose one of the following three arbitration firms and follow its rules and procedures for initiating and pursuing an arbitration:
American Arbitration Association, 335 Madison Avenue, Floor 10, New York, NY 100174605 (phone: 8007787879) (http://www.adr.org)
National Arbitration Forum, P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, MN 554050191 (phone: 8004742371) (http://www.arbforum.com)
JAMS, 1920 Main Street, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92614 (phone: 9492241810) (http://www.jamsadr.com)
In the event that the selected firm cannot administer the arbitration, the party filing the arbitration will select another of the firms. Each party will bear its own expenses, and the parties will share equally the filing and other fees of the arbitration firm and the expenses of the arbitrator, except that the arbitrator will be entitled to award a different allocation of costs and fees where the arbitrator determines that a filed claim is frivolous. The arbitrator will not have the power to award punitive damages or other damages not measured by the prevailing party’s actual damages, except as may be required by statute. Any award in arbitration initiated under this clause will be limited to monetary damages and will include no injunction or direction to any party other than the direction to pay a monetary amount, except as required by statute or to comply with the terms of the contract. Any award rendered by the arbitrator will be final and binding upon each of the parties, and judgment thereon may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section. During the pendency of such arbitration and until final judgment thereon has been entered, these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect unless otherwise terminated as provided hereunder. If a provision of this clause is held to be invalid, the remainder of the clause will remain in full force and effect, and, to this end, the provisions of this clause are severable. In the event that any State or Federal court rules that this arbitration provision is defective in whole or part or permits an action to be filed in a State or Federal court then the parties agree to have their dispute heard before a court located nearest to Orange County, Florida. The parties also agree to have any such dispute heard before a Judge and waive any rights to a Trial By Jury.